COOPERATION, CONSEQUENCES, AND KEEPING YOUR SANITY Presented by Bruce and Toni Hebel of Regenerating Life Ministries
Forgiveness is not just a nice thing to do. God is so serious about the importance of forgiveness that He links our willingness to forgive ourselves and others with His forgiveness of us. Dr. Bruce Hebel, a Dallas Theology Graduate and pastor for over 30 years, along with his wife Toni have mastered the fine art plain speak and will be sharing with us on April 14th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. here at Legacy Christian Church what forgiveness is all about. Their message is simple, direct, not complicated, and offers us an insightful view as to what is at the very core of the Gospel message – Forgiveness.
1. Do you know how to forgive?
2. How do you know if you have truly forgiven yourself or someone else?
3. What must you do in order to codify or seal your forgiveness?
4. What happens when you do not forgive?
5. Is unforgiveness a sin?
6. What is the Father’s perception of our lack of forgiveness?
7. What are the predominate signs of unforgiveness in one’s life?
8. What does God’s word really say about forgiveness, repentance, and reconciliation?
If you do not know the answers to the above questions, come join us in learning what the blood of Jesus has done for each and every one of us.
If you know the answers to the 8 questions listed above, it will be important for you attend this seminar and invite someone who does not know them, as well as those who exhibit the signs of unforgiveness. For you will also be taught we are in fact our brother’s keeper.
So, mark it on your calendar, plan on attending, and do not allow the cares of this world get in the way of the freedom to be had through the power of Forgiveness.
Where: Legacy Christian Church, 1150 Rockaway Rd, Senoia
When: April 14 from 9:00am-4:00pm
Cost: $17.50/adult - For Workbook and Lunch
I'm ready. Where do I sign up?: Fill out the form below to register and pay online.